The Municipality's COVAX Advisory
The Municipality's mega vaccination site, SM City Taytay are accepting walk-ins for everyone, now this includes the A3 Pediatric population ages 12-17 years old.
The site will accept walk ins on a first come, first served basis from 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM. Reserving of slots is not allowed.
Please refer for the additional details below:
Upon visiting the vaccination site, please bring the necessary requirements needed:
1. Photocopy of any ID of the child to be vaccinated (e.g. Passport, School ID, Birth Certificate etc.)
2. Photocopy of the Guardian's Valid IDs or with the child's adult at the vaccination center.
3. Medical Clearance: if the child to be vaccinated have comorbidities or other illnesses.
1. Vaccinees should register through the Taytay Trail contact tracing app for faster vaccination process.
2. Wear face mask and shield upon entering the vaccination site.
3. One (1) companion per vaccinee only.
4. Do not visit the vaccination site if you have symptoms(cough, cold, fever, sore throat, headache, etc.) or undergoing the quarantine period.
For more information, you may visit the Taytay Municipal Health Office's Facebook Page.