As based on a post by the Taytay Public Information Office, the hiring of contact tracers is extended. Below are the guidelines and details regarding this hiring:
They may also submit their documentary requirements at the Ground Floor of Rizal Provincial Capitol Building, Antipolo City. Just ask the Guard on duty regarding the drop box.
You may also access the templates for the Letter of Intent and Personal Data Sheet via https://tinyurl.com/Rizal-Hiring-CT (please download all documents [zip file] for easier access to the templates).
LGU Share for Region IV-A's 4, 810 Allocation for Contact Tracers
Photo Courtesy: DILG/Taytay Public Information Office
Also, please be guided of the following Supplemental Guidelines in hiring and selection of Contact Tracers in the Regions:
1. Applicants must be from 21 to 45 years old.
2. In addition to the basic requirements (Letter of Intent, Personal Data Sheet, NBI Clearance, and Drug Test Result), the following documents shall be submitted by the applicant:
b. Transcript of Records
Note: A certification from the university/school that he/she is a graduate of a relevant course such as criminology or an allied medical (e.g. Nursing) or an undergraduate, must be submitted in lieu of the Diploma and ToR.
3. Applicants must be physically and mentally fit to do the duties and responsibilities of a Contact Tracer, certified by a government physician.
4. Police Clearance shall be initially acceptable while the applicants are still filing their NBI Clearance online with the advice that Contact Tracers shall be automatically terminated if found with derogatory record.
5. Duration of the Contract is up to December 31, 2020 only.
Interested applicants may submit their requirements to 𝐝𝐢𝐥𝐠𝐫𝐢𝐳𝐚𝐥.𝐂𝐓𝐓𝐇𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠@𝐠𝐦𝐚𝐢𝐥.𝐜𝐨𝐦.